Well, later that day, I was mad at somebody or something, I can't remember. But things weren't going my way. As I was leaving my room, I stopped to, you guessed it, slam my light switch off. Just as I was about to, I looked at the plaque and all the sudden, I started laughing :-). I was laughing because it actually worked, and because laughing seemed to be more fun than being mad. After a few minutes, I had forgotten what I had been mad at. :-)
So now, every time I walk out of my room mad, I just try to laugh. It's harder some times than others, and not quite as funny as the first time, it still helps some times.
Laugh!!! :-)

4 comments:
hehehe! :) That's smart ;)! See you tonight!
Katie, I don't know if you noticed, but I spelled 'hoping', 'hopping'. :-) I fixed it though. :-)
Miriam
I like that idea. It is a terrific idea. You're room is so pretty and organized. I really like the color, too.
In Christ,
LeAnn
(P.S. In the cross poem you spelled one: ome. I just thought you'd like to know.)
Thanks, LeAnn. I seem to have had trouble spelling that day. :-) I know how to spell those words, I guess I just wasn't paying attention to what I was doing that day.
Miriam :-)
Post a Comment