Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

I had a great Christmas!  How about you guys?  My favorite thing I got is a new camera!!!  I love it!!  What about y'all?
One of the things we do every year, is Christmas eve, my grandparents come over and we go sit in the barn we have half buried in the woods in our back yard.  We put a baby doll in the feed box, read the Christmas story, and sing Christmas songs!  It's fun and we do it every year!  Do you guys have any special traditions?

2 comments:

Katie said...

I had a super duper amazing Christmas! My favorite thing I got was an i-pod!!! :) i also love my Francesca Battistelli cd! :) Our tradition is advent! Sorry I missed you on Sunday but we were like all sick! Joy had the stomac bug on Chistmas,poor girl.

Moriah Simonowich said...

Miriam,

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas! That's great that you got a new camera! I got one, too. :) I love photography...it's a great hobby, not to mention lots of fun!

What a fun way to celebrate Christmas! I'll bet that it really helped to picture that one night so long ago, when our Savior was born into the world. :)

I hope you are having a wonderful new year so far!

Many Blessings,
Moriah

P.S. I've awarded you here:
http://uniquelyfashionedforhisglory.blogspot.com/2011/01/sweet-award.html