Here are some pretty pictures that I took of my Purity Ring:
I took this one a while back, but it was really pretty so I thought that I'd put it here with the others.
We have tons of this Ivy in our back yard. It's a nuisance sometimes but I think it looks pretty for pictures!
We have some logs in between our Grandma's house and ours, and they are just COVERED in Ivy! Beautiful for pictures!!!!
My Purity Ring says 'Purity' on one side, and 'Matthew 5:8' on the other. Matthew 5:8 says:
"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they
shall see God."
I LOVE this verse because it reminds me to be pure in mind and heart. Something that a lot of people don't think about.
I'm leaving for camp on Saturday (19th) at 4:30am ( :-/ ) and I'm getting back next Saturday (26th)!! I'm so excited!! I'll tell you guys about it and show you some pictures when I get back!
Sorry about this white stuff. I can't figure out how to get it off. :-/
Sorry about this white stuff. I can't figure out how to get it off. :-/
+010.jpg)
+255.jpg)
+256.jpg)
4 comments:
Pretty pictures!!! I'm going to miss you so bad!!! I'll keep you in my prayers! Please keep me in your prayers as I go to Alex city next week for clubs!! I got to lead another little boy to Christ yesterday!!! :)
Yea!!!!! Thanks for praying for me! I'll miss you too! I'll pray for you!
:-)
That ring is so pretty!! I haven't gotten one yet, but when I do I want to get one like that. I hope you have fun at camp!! :)
Thanks, Camille!!!
:-)
Post a Comment